Wednesday, October 1, 2014

“Winning with the Hand You’re Dealt,”

In his message, “Winning with the Hand You’re Dealt,” Pastor Rick taught us five winning choices that will make the most of what we’ve been given and help us become who God wants us to be. As you go through your week, reflect on the thoughts in the Message Action Plan below to help put the things you’ve learned into practice.
If you missed last weekend’s message, click here to watch it online.
_____________________
  1. How do these five factors that influence my identity help me to better understand my life?
    • My Chemistry
    • My Connections
    • My Circumstances
    • My Consciousness
    • My Choices
  2. Which of these five winning choices do you need to start on first? What will you do about it THIS WEEK?

    1. Choose to get healthier.
                             
      “You made my body, Lord; now give me sense to heed your laws.” 
      Psalm 119:73 (LB)
    2. Choose to deepen relationships.
                 
      “Let love be your highest goal!” 1 Corinthians 14:1a (NLT)            
    3. Choose to trust God regardless of my circumstances.

      “[God] knows us far better than we know ourselves . . . That’s why we can be so sure that every detail in our lives of love for God is worked into something good.  God knew what he was doing from the very beginning. He decided from the outset to shape the lives of those who love him along the same lines as the life of his Son.”  Romans 8:27-29 (MSG)
    4. Choose what I think about.

      “Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you
      think
      .” 
       Romans 12:2a (NLT)
    5. Choose Jesus as my Savior.

      “When someone becomes a Christian he becomes a brand new 
      person inside. He is not the same any more. A new life has begun!”

      2 Corinthians 5:17 (LB)

1 comment:

  1. Hello Happy new year i had relationship struggles in the past which led to a break up with my ex. I later came across an article on how love spells can restore broken relationship. I got this email address and ordered a love spell, to my greatest surprise my Partner came back into my arms :) hopefully this helps someone out there too. contact him via what-apps +1) 914 208 8349 Drlawrencespelltemple @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete