Wednesday, October 1, 2014

“How to Keep from Stressing Out,”

In “How to Keep from Stressing Out,” Pastor Rick looked at Paul’s anti-stress recipe in the book of Philippians, and taught five things you can do to personally experience God’s peace — regardless of your circumstances. As you go through your week, reflect on the thoughts in the Message Action Plan below to help put the things you’ve learned into practice.
If you missed last weekend’s message, click here to watch it online.
_____________________
 
Take five minutes and complete this spiritual workout to keep from stressing out:
  1. REFUSE TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING!
  2. Don’t worry about anything  . . . . Philippians 4:6 (NLT)
    Unload all your worries on [God] since he is looking after you. 1 Peter 5:7b (JB)
    Minute 1: Tell God what worry you are unloading to him.
  3. PRAY ABOUT EVERYTHING!
  4. Never worry about anything. But in every situation let God know what you need in [your]prayers and requests  . . . . Philippians 4:6 (GW)
    Minute 2: Talk to God about what is most important to you right now.        
  5. THANK GOD IN ALL THINGS!        
  6. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.
    Philippians 4:6b (NLT)
    Minute 3: Thank God for something or someone.
  7. THINK ABOUT GOOD THINGS!
  8. Fill your minds with those things that are true and good and right. Think about things that are pure and beautiful and respected. If anything is excellent or if anything is worthy of honor, think about those things.
    Philippians 4:8 (NCV/NAS)
    Minute 4: Think about just good things for the next 60 seconds.
  9. BE CONTENT WITH ANYTHING!
  10. I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of contentment in every situation, whether I’m well-fed or hungry, when I have more than I need or when I don’t have enough. Philippians 4:11b-12 (NIV/NLT)
    Minute 5: Remind yourself that, I have the strength to face all conditions by the power that Christ gives me. 
    Philippians 4:13 (GNT)
    Try doing this five-minute workout every day this week!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Happy new year i had relationship struggles in the past which led to a break up with my ex. I later came across an article on how love spells can restore broken relationship. I got this email address and ordered a love spell, to my greatest surprise my Partner came back into my arms :) hopefully this helps someone out there too. contact him via what-apps +1) 914 208 8349 Drlawrencespelltemple @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. URGENT AND EFFECTIVE POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER WHO RESTORED HAPPINESS IN MY RELATIONSHIP am here to share with you my life experience on how a great man called Dr gbojie saved me and my marriage.I have been Married & Barren for for 5 years i had no child. i have never been pregnant i was a subject of laughter from my Friends & neighbors, i almost lost my marriage because of this issue.i was so confused that i did not know what to do until i came across this great Dr online and i contacted him at once i was scared weather it was going to work because i never believed things like this before, so i decided to give it a try and i did all what Dr gbojie asked of me and today to my greatest surprise i took in the first time and i gave birth to a bouncing baby boy and now my marriage that was about crashing before is now restored. my husband now love and want me better, Am so happy for everything that have been happening in my life since i met this Dr gbojie .I want to tell all the women/men out there who have a similar situation like mine,that the world is not over YET they should dry up their tears and contact this great man and their problem will be gone or are you also having other problems you can also contact gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com,gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com His spells is for a better life OR call his number +2349066410185 website : http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me 

      Delete