Sunday, August 3, 2014

HOW TO RECONCILE A RELATIONSHIP

HOW TO RECONCILE A RELATIONSHIP
The Keys to a Blessed Life (8 Beatitudes) – Part 7
Rick Warren
July 26-27, 2014

Conflict resolution is an important life skill to learn and needs to be taught.

How to restore a broken relationship

 “God blesses those who are peacemakers, for they will be called 
the children of God.” Matthew 5:9 (NLT)

The characteristic of a true believer is being a "peace maker" not avoiding or appeasing others that is cowardliness or enabling.

Currently we have 5 major world wars occurring, without including conflicts and battles interpersonal, political, religious, etc., etc., etc. 

It blocks my relationship with God.
I can't be close to God if I have conflict with others in my life.
You can't love God whom you can't see, if you can't love those whom you can see.
If you claim you love God and hate others - you are a liar.

It blocks my prayers.
My prayers won't be heard or answered.
God is love, and He wants us to love and learn to love.
If you are in conflict - you are not loving.
Husbands treat wives with respect and consideration so nothing hinders your prayers.

It blocks my happiness.
If relationships stink, life stinks.
If your marriage isn't working, or out of harmony with your family - life is not happy.

MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT PEACEMAKING DAMAGE CAUSED BY UNRESOLVED CONFLICT
Those who are peace makers will reap a harvest of goodness by planting seeds of peace.
It is a law of the universe.
 Sowing and reaping - you plant one seed, it will multiply back to you. 

“Those who are peacemakers will plant seeds of peace and reap a
harvest of goodness.” James 3:18 (NLT)

HOW TO BE A PEACEMAKER

 1. You make the first move... take the initiative to make peace.
It is more important than worship or going to church.
“If you’re standing before the altar in the Temple, giving an
offering to God, and you suddenly remember someone has
something against you, leave your offering there beside the altar.
Go at once and first be reconciled to that person. Then come and
offer your gift to God.” Matthew 5:23-24 (NLT)

Time does not heal anything... things get worse as you allow it to fester and grow more bitter the more you procrastinate.  The only way to resolve conflict is to face it.

What causes us to postpone?  Fear of conflict.
We become withdrawn and detached due to fear of rejection.
The more insecure you are in a relationship the more demanding, defensive and distant you become.
Where do you find the courage to make the first move?  To deal with that person?
The Holy Spirit of God's love.  Get full of God, and He will help you overcome.
We never change until the love exceeds our fear and pain.

2. Ask God for wisdom.
“If you want to know what God wants you to do, ask Him, and He
will gladly tell you . . .” James 1:5 (LB)

Ask God for help with the timing, approach, and what to say.
Think of who you have a strained relationship with and pray for them.

Confess your faults first... start with how you were wrong.
If I am full of myself, I am ultra sensitive.
If I am full of the Holy Spirit, I am full of peace and love, so conflict won't bother me.

3.When I am at peace with God inside, what happens outside doesn't upset me. 
“What causes fights and quarrels among you? They are caused by
selfish desires that are continually at war inside you?” James 4:1

There is no such thing as incompatible.... we are all different and we can choose to get along and choose to love or not.  To have a successful marriage/relationship "grow up!"  Immaturity causes relationships to die.
Flexibility and willingness to change makes relationships successful otherwise they will fail.

The greatest the differences you have the greatest potential for growth.
You can learn from anybody if you are willing to be humble, unselfish, open minded, flexible.

It is always more rewarding to resolve conflict than dissolve a relationship. 
Human nature is self centered and stubborn.  Good relationships require we think less about ourself and more about others.

Humble people don't get feelings hurt easily.
Prideful people are ultra sensitive and moody.

“Pride only leads to arguments . . .” Proverbs 13:10 (NCV)
“Why do you notice the little piece of dust in your friend’s eye,
but you don’t notice the big piece of wood in your own eye? . . . First,
take the wood out of your own eye. Then you will see clearly to
take the dust out of your friend’s eye.” Matthew 7:3,5 (NCV)

Break the ice of conflict :
"I am sorry, I was only thinking of myself....." ideal phrase to memorize and recite repeatedly. 
Come to resolve conflict humbly and begin with yourself. 

Look for your own blind spots.
Listen to their hurt and perspective.
Listen to the emotion behind the words.
See what they need.
We argue over emotions and feelings instead of ideas.
Somebody feels abused, slighted, causes hurts more than ideas.

Hurt people hurt people.

The people who need love the most, deserve it the least. 
The most obnoxious difficult, unloving, unloveable people are the hardest to love, but need it the most.
You need to see why they 
When people feel de-valued, unappreciated, neglected... they hurt.
Start with what they need.

4.Conflict resolution means you need to focus.
 You are more like Jesus when you focus on somebody else instead of yourself. 
Seek to understand, before seeking to be understood. 
See their circumstance, their temperament, their background.
You will be more patient when you are understanding and see where they are coming from and see their hurts and pain and what they have been through. 

“. . . be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to get angry.”
James 1:19 (NLT)

If you listen and watch your words you will control your anger.
When you are quick to anger, you are not watching your words or listening.
Always listen first before speaking!
Then people feel validated when you listen.
Eye contact and paying attention is very loving.

“Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to
the interests of others. Your attitude should be the same as that of
Christ Jesus.” Philippians 2:4-5 (NIV)
“. . . we must bear the ‘burden’ of being considerate of the doubts and
fears of others . . .” Romans 15:2 (LB)

Look beyond behavior towards the person's fears and doubts.
The problem is our fears are rational and normal and other's fears are irrational and abnormal.
All fears are irrational!
FEAR - False Evidence Appearing Real
Irrational - Rational Lies

5. Speak the truth tactfully with kindness and love.
Being brutally honest is rude and selfish.  Telling it like it is... is being a jerk.
If you say it offensively it will be received defensively.
They will remember the emotion more than the words or topic.
The moment you start yelling- the other person will stop listening and you have lost the argument.
you are never persuasive when you are abrasive.
you never get your point across when you are cross.
Never use the truth as a club... wrap it in love.
Truth with love is received. Truth without love is resisted.

“Reckless words pierce like a sword, but the tongue of the wise
brings healing.” Proverbs 12:18 (NIV)
Foolish words hurt.
Wise words heal.
It is all in the way you say it.

Religious fanatics spiritually vomit on everybody to feel better about themselves, but everybody else is repulsed by it.

“Do not use harmful words, but only helpful words, the kind that
build up and provide what is needed . . .” Ephesians 4:29 (TEV)

2 imperfect people can't have a perfect relationship.
Establish ground rules so you do not destroy yourselves or each other.
Learn the triggers to avoid.  Fight fair.
Don't threat divorce. Close the escape hatch and said it is not an option.

During the cold war from 1950's to 1989.  The leaders agreed that WMDs weapons of mass destruction were off limits. Atomic bombs were banned. You need to ban the WMDs from your marriage. Make a list of the harmful and hurtful words that are banned.

6. Fix the problem not the blame. 
 Attack the issue, not the blame. 
BLAME is spelled: "Be lame"
As long as you attack each other, you are not attacking the issues to be resolved.
Blame, shame game is a waste of time.

“You must rid yourselves of all such things as these: anger, rage, 
malice, slander, and filthy language from your lips.” 
Colossians 3:8 (NIV) 7.

Labeling, belittling, analyzing, slandering, insulting, gossip, etc.

Focus on reconciliation not resolution.
Re-establish the relationship.
Bury the hatchet.
Do not hold on to the hurt.
Resolution on everything is not always possible. You can agree to disagree.
You can have unity without uniformity.
You can walk hand in hand without seeing eye to eye on things.
Restore the relationship and the issue will appear insignificant.

Reconciliation = reestablish the relationship
Resolution = resolve every issue

Our world is filled with constant conflict and stress.
Broken lives, hearts, economy, etc.
Commit to become a bridge builder, not a wall builder.
Look for ways to bring people together instead of tearing them apart.
This is your ministry to be a peace maker, restoring relationships and reconciliation.

“God has restored our relationship with him through Christ, and has
given us this ministry of restoring relationships. God was in Christ
restoring his relationship with humanity.
He didn’t hold people’s faults against them, and he has given us this message of restored
relationships to tell others. We are Christ’s representatives . . .
We beg you on behalf of Christ to become reunited with God.”
2 Corinthians 5:18-20 (GW)


23 comments:

  1. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information..
    Gas/ Electricity 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EFFECTIVE AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL,LOTTERY SPELL,MONEY SPELL CASTER DR GBOJIE +2349066410185

      With a joy in my heart I want to use this medium to tell the world about Lord gbojie who helped me in getting my lover back with his powerful spell, my ex and i was having misunderstanding which led to our breakup and i went to beg him several times to please forgive and accept me back because i know i offended him but each time i went i always feel more deeply in pain and agony because he always walk out on me and would not want to listen to what i have to tell but on a faithful day as i was browsing i came across a testimony of a woman whose problem was more than mine and yet Lord gbojie helped her with his powerful and effective spell so i was happy and also contacted Lord gbojie for help via email and then i told him my story but the only thing he said was that i will wipe you tear with my spell so lucky for me everything want well just as he promised and right now i have got my lover back and we are both living happily. there is nothing Lord gbojie can not do with his spell and just as promise my self i will keep testifying on the Internet of how Lord gbojie helped me. Are your problem greater that mine or less i give you 100% guarantee that Lord gbojie will put an end to it with his powerful spell, contact Lord gbojie for help you can reach him no his email : gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com or gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com you can also call him or whatsapp +2349066410185 website : http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me/

      Delete
    2. In our simple life, love plays a very specific role. Now we are able to make your love life healthy and no space for any type of trouble. These all are possible with the help of Dr. EKPEN of SOLUTION TEMPLE. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back within 48hours who left me for another woman. You can also contact him on (EKPENTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM) and be happy forever like am now with his experience.

      Delete
    3. URGENT AND EFFECTIVE POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER WHO RESTORED HAPPINESS IN MY RELATIONSHIP am here to share with you my life experience on how a great man called Dr gbojie saved me and my marriage.I have been Married & Barren for for 5 years i had no child. i have never been pregnant i was a subject of laughter from my Friends & neighbors, i almost lost my marriage because of this issue.i was so confused that i did not know what to do until i came across this great Dr online and i contacted him at once i was scared weather it was going to work because i never believed things like this before, so i decided to give it a try and i did all what Dr gbojie asked of me and today to my greatest surprise i took in the first time and i gave birth to a bouncing baby boy and now my marriage that was about crashing before is now restored. my husband now love and want me better, Am so happy for everything that have been happening in my life since i met this Dr gbojie .I want to tell all the women/men out there who have a similar situation like mine,that the world is not over YET they should dry up their tears and contact this great man and their problem will be gone or are you also having other problems you can also contact gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com,gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com His spells is for a better life OR call his number +2349066410185 website : http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me 

      Delete
  2. So far so good i give thanks to Dr.Eziza for great work he did for me during my time of distress, And i have never seen anything that works so fast and so effective like the spell that Dr.Eziza cast on my lover which brought my lover back to me. Here is Dr.Eziza details: ezizaoguntemple@gmail.com for further inquiry and assistance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to use this opportunity to thank the great prophet for restoring back my home when i taught all hope was lost. My husband left for another woman and i met this great spell caster online and i explain my situation to him, after 2 days my husband came back to me and he is now as i want him to be. You can contact the Priest for any kind of spiritual work at arenaofsolutions@yahoo . com or whatsapp at +15754148400

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Happy new year i had relationship struggles in the past which led to a break up with my ex. I later came across an article on how love spells can restore broken relationship. I got this email address and ordered a love spell, to my greatest surprise my Partner came back into my arms :) hopefully this helps someone out there too. contact him via what-apps +1) 914 208 8349 Drlawrencespelltemple @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Name is Mark Schwartz.I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me 4 weeks to our wedding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her Facebook and she changed her Facebook status from married to Single...when i went to her to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..I lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first place.but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to US the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that is Thursday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 12:35pm on Thursday and apologies for all she had done thanks be to Great Matatan a powerful spell of (  matatanspell@yahoo.com .  )

    ReplyDelete
  6. GENUINE AND FAST LOTTERY AND LOVE SPELL CASTER 
    Dear friends, i am from united states i had a problem with my husband 2years ago, which lead to our break up. when he broke up with me, i was not my self again, i felt so empty inside me. until a friend of mine Walt Pen told me about a spell caster who helped her in the same problem too. i email DR.Gbojie, the spell caster and i told him my problem and i did what he asked of me, to cut the long story short. before i knew what was happening my husband gave me a call and told me that he was coming back to me in just 2days and was so happy to have him back to me. thanks to DR.Gbojie for saving my relationship and for also saving others own too. continue your good work the great spell caster email : gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com , gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com or Whatsapp him on : +2349066410185 website : http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me/

    ReplyDelete
  7. My life is a testimony that i keep testifying in every forum. my husband filed a divorce he moved in with his new mistress he left me and our two kids, i was confused and tears roll down my eyes all day and night . needed to be with my husband again so desperately. a friend directed me to meet the love spell caster ww w.lovespellsolutiontemple. wordpress. com i ordered a reuniting love spell from him and he told me to expect positive result within 2days and exactly that was the way it happened. i am glad that my husband is back to me and the kids. if you also want his help, email is 24hrslovespell@gmail. com

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Osasu My name is Olivia Jayden, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr. Osasu , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: drosasu25@gmail.com Or WhatsApp or call him now:
    +2347064365391 . Dr.Osasu also cures: 1. HIV / AIDS 2. HERPES 1/2 3. CANCER 4. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease) 5. Hepatitis B

    ReplyDelete
  9. All thanks to the might spell caster Dr okeke i can't believe I got my husband back to me again. with the help of Dr okeke spell I had read some stuff about Dr. okeke on the internet how he help people restore there marriage or relationship before i contact him he said he will help me bring him back to me I never wanted to believe him because of what I went through of those fake people who claims to be spell caster but i didn't know that all those great stuff I read about Dr okeke were so real and accurate until i got my ex back, after Dr okeke asking for my picture and my husband picture after some time Dr okeke call me and told me my husband is coming back home within 2days it was like a joke to me but i was so surprise that my husband who lift me about 5months ago came back to me within 2days asking for my forgiveness After getting my ex back i taught it wise to share my testimony and the good work of Dr okeke with every one on this website I know most people will not believe this testimony because of those fake people online who claims to be a spell caster well am telling the world now there are still real and truthful spell caster and Dr okeke is one of the best and true spell caster i have ever see contact Dr okeke today your problem will be solved Dr okeke is real and truthful spell caster that rebuild any broken relationship or marriage with love spell. Do feel free to Contact Dr okeke via email:( writelovespell@gmail.com.) or reach him on WhatsApp (+2348140443360) he the solution to your problem and predicament HE CAN ALSO HELP WITH THE FOLLOWING PROBLEM

    1. HERPES CURE
    2. CANCER CURE
    3. PREGNANCY SPELL
    4. DIABETES CURE
    5. MARRIGE SPELL

    ReplyDelete
  10. In our simple life, love plays a very specific role. Now we are able to make your love life healthy and no space for any type of trouble. These all are possible with the help of Dr. EKPEN of SOLUTION TEMPLE. He helped me cast a spell that brought my long lost lover back within 48hours who left me for another woman. You can also contact him on (EKPENTEMPLE@GMAIL.COM) and be happy forever like am now with his experience.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr Uzo She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast, I became pregnant and gave birth to my third child, if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email: druzospellcaster@gmail.com or whatsApp +2348152195263.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am very grateful to this great spell caster who brought my ex husband back to me. This testimony is an amazing one and my name is Renato Sanchez. When I came in contact with this man it was also through a testimony written about him and I have also encountered many testimonies about how he has been helping others with their life. To get back with an ex is one of the most innermost feelings many people would love to experience especially as those memories with our ex always cloud our mind when someone else does some of those things our ex used to do. I was a single parent for almost 6 years and though my ex husband was far away from my kids i still wish someday he will return back to me. This spell doctor I encountered known as Doctor UZOYA helped me with my wishes and I am happy to say that I am back with my ex husband and I am very happy sharing the testimony with everyone so that they too can meet this great doctor and solve their problems. his contact address; driraborspellcaster@gmail.com OR call his Whatsapp number on +1(301)909 8775. thank you so much Dr,UZOYA

    ReplyDelete
  13. Am here to say a big thank you to Dr Sam for his great powerful love spell and his great spirits for saving my relationship. No one would have believe that I and my ex will ever come back together again lovers. But this great spell caster united us in just 48 hours. Dr Sam is truly a real and honest online spell caster. Contact him now on: okokakspellhome@gmail.com or whatsApp him +2349060421250 and he will help you solve all your problem

    ReplyDelete
  14. A big thanks to Dr Oselumen i never believe that there still exist a real death spell caster after all this years of disappointment from the enormous spammers on the Internet who go about scamming people, until i was opportune to meet Dr Oselumen a real spell caster, through a close friend called Jennifer who Dr oselumen had helped before, when i contacted him with his email via droselumen@gmail.com i explain how my ex have been giving me problem in my marriage, she never allowed me a moment of peace, and i need to end it by killing her, and i don't want to make use of assassin because it will be risky so i needed to do it in a spiritual way that's why i decided to contact him, he assured me not to worry as i have contacted the right person at the right time, i co-operated with him and in less than a week my ex was dead, she slept and never woke up all thanks to Dr Oselumen indeed he's really a humble man. you can contact dr oselumen for any death spell, such as to kill your superior in the office and take his or her place, death spell to kill your father and inherit his wealth ,death spell to kill anyone who have scammed you in the past ,spell for increase in salaries, spell for promotion at the office, spell to get your ex lover back, if things is not working well in your life then you need to contact him now via Email droselumen@gmail.com call or add him on whatsapp +2348054265852.

    ReplyDelete
  15. ARE YOU FACING ANY KIND OF DIFFICULTY IN LIFE AND WANT A LASTING SOLUTION CONTACT DR AJAYI HE IS A POWERFUL SPELL CASTER ON Viber Or WhatsApp : +2347084887094 or Email : drajayi1990@gmail.com

    My husband was planning on divorcing me saying he was tired of our union i was surprised because this come all of a sudden and my instinct told me something was going wrong, i later find out my husband have a woman outside, i asked him about that, he got really angry and said that's why he wants us to divorce, he left home for 6 months when i saw the contact of Dr Ajayi the spell caster a woman explained who she was able to get pregnant and have a child of her own with a herbal medicine after 9years of marriage, I took his contact and explained my situation with my husband to him, he told me my husband is been manipulated by dark force, he told me some things to do and perform a spell for me, after seven days of the spell my husband came home and tore the divorce paper, we are living happily now all thanks to Dr Ajayi. Don't be ashamed of your issues, seek help and get it solved.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ever since Dr. John helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. John to anyone in need of help. Email: Drjohnsoco @ gmail com Or Whatsapp him on +1 706 871 4571

    ReplyDelete
  17. To everyone out there who thinks love spells don't work, I’m here to tell you that Lord Zakuza love spell is the best and most powerful.. I am a wealthy man who has lots of assets and possessions but I have difficulty with women. Whenever I try to settle down with any, we end up breaking up and I had no idea of why I was going through such an experience in my relationship. It was so worrying that I couldn’t be myself anymore and I started searching for help everywhere even at my place of work. I was going through my work activities online and I came across a testimony of a lady called ( Febe Anouk ) regarding how Lord Zakuza helped her to restore her relationship with his love spell, I had to give it a try because I needed my Ex lover back that I love so much. I visited Lord Zakuza website online and I told him everything I was going through. Lord Zakuza consoled me and promised to help me out with my situation by preparing a love spell for me. I followed the instructions given by him to me and within 48 hours, my Ex lover came looking for me and pleaded for forgiveness. Since I came in contact with Lord Zakuza, things have changed for good in my life and right now, I am married with two beautiful kids and my home is blessed. All thanks to Lord Zakuza I am forever thankful to you. Visit his website for any help via lordzakuzaspells.com or WhatsApp him on +1 740-573-9483. Try him and your life will be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great happiness to me and my relationship I was in relationship for 6 good years no sex with my lover so my lover decided to leave me and follow another woman 💔💔 so we break up for 1 month when I came across with this man called Dr Efe I explain everything to him. When he just tell me to wait for 24 hours so I wait after waiting my lover just called me and started apologize to me everything he did so you need help you can also reach him on WhatsApp or email. efeokosodo412@gmail.com
    +2347050686155

    ReplyDelete
  19. PLACE,OF PEACE OF MIND,WHAT PROBLEM ARE YOU LIVING WITH.THERE SITUATION......

    *Contact dr. Efe on this number+2347050686155.for solution to any of this problem*

    Simple love spell.spells magic, love spells for beginners, money
    spell(instant money without human blood)
    (1)lottery
    (2)bring back your lost love spell
    (3) love spell
    (4) marriage spell or marriage problem
    (5)breakup spell
    (6)court case
    (7) business to move forward and fast
    (8) pregnancy issues......
    Contact Dr . Efe

    ON WHATSAPP.+2347050686155
    efeokosodo412@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. A few months ago, my world turned upside down when I tested positive for HSV-2, commonly known as genital herpes. The initial shock and distress were overwhelming. Like many others facing a similar diagnosis, I believed I had acquired an incurable sexually transmitted disease that would affect me for life. However, my journey to recovery and healing began when I decided to embark on a quest for a solution.

    As I delved into countless hours of research and google-searching, I stumbled upon a glimmer of hope in the form of herbal medicine. Contrary to the bleak outlook I initially held, I learned that HSV-2, although challenging, can be managed effectively, and in some cases, even eradicated.

    It was during this research that I came across a number of testimonials from individuals who had experienced remarkable recoveries with the help of Dr. Tunde Ozan. These stories of hope and healing inspired me to reach out to him, despite my initial doubts and reservations.

    When I contacted Dr. Tunde, I was met with a warm and empathetic response. He patiently explained his approach and the herbal remedy he had developed. His assurance that my herpes could be eliminated within a mere 14 days sounded almost too good to be true, but something in his demeanor gave me a glimmer of hope.

    With a sense of trepidation mixed with hope, I requested that he send me the herbal remedy. Dr. Tunde promptly prepared and dispatched it. I remember receiving the package, looking at it for a while, and contemplating whether it could really make a difference in my life. I ultimately decided to put my skepticism aside and give it a try.

    To my utter astonishment, it worked. Within just 14 days of faithfully following Dr. Tunde's prescribed regimen, I received the life-changing news that my herpes test results came back negative. I couldn't believe my eyes. I had effectively rid my body of a virus that had haunted me for months. I went to four different labs to carry out the test, the whole result came out negative. My doctor's test results echoed the same result - I was HSV-2 negative. This life-altering experience left me with an overwhelming sense of gratitude and hope.

    I share my story with the world not as a testament to a miracle but as a testament to the power of herbal medicine and the unwavering commitment of individuals like Dr. Tunde Ozan. It is my way of reaching out to those who may be grappling with the same burden and despair that I once did, to let them know that there is indeed a cure for herpes (HSV-2).

    If you're facing a similar challenge or any other ailment, I wholeheartedly encourage you to reach out to Dr. Tunde through the following contact details: Dr. Tunde Contact Details, Email [ozanherbalmedicine@gmail.com] or Whatsapp/Phone: [+1 (346) 362-3822]

    Dr. Tunde is not limited to herpes treatment alone; he specializes in a wide range of ailments, including HIV/AIDS, cancer, tumors, hepatitis, kidney problems, infertility, and weak erections. His herbal medicines are derived from natural herbs and roots, they are FDA approved, and come with a 100% result guarantee.

    In conclusion, my journey from despair to hope and healing has shown me that sometimes, against all odds, miracles can happen. Herbal medicine, when administered with expertise and care, can bring about life-altering transformations. I want to extend my deepest gratitude to Dr. Tunde Ozan for being a beacon of hope in my life, and I hope my story can be a beacon of hope for others. Remember, you are not alone, and there is a way to overcome the challenges you face.

    ReplyDelete